8/02/2008

Phrase That Carefully

Fiona knows Andrea is starting a new job teaching next week. But she doesn't really know what I do, and so she asked me recently.

Trying to keep it simple, I explained to her that I work on websites, and just like she goes to Noggin or NickJr for her websites, I do websites for grown-ups.

So now she goes around saying "Daddy works on grown-up websites."

As long as we keep using the word "grown-up" instead of "adult" I think I'm in the clear. She starts using the other word and other parents will probably keep their kids far away from me when I pick Fiona up at preschool.

1 Comments:

Blogger Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

LOL, very funny! It took me a second to catch it, but I got it!

Wouldn't that be something, having the teacher call you in. Just picture it...It's Friday Show and Tell and the theme is "What does your Daddy do?"

"He makes adult websites..."

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home