12/06/2006

The Fat Bearded Guy is Going to Get Off Easy This Year

Daddy and Fiona are talking about Santa Claus and how he brings presents to good boys and girls. Daddy remembers how last year Fiona went to go see Santa but got so scared when the big moment came that she just clung to her parents and they never got a photo of her on Santa's lap.

Daddy: Would you like to go see Santa this year?

Fiona: I could show him my room!

Daddy: No, we would go see Santa at a store. Santa lives in the North Pole, but sometimes he goes to stores so that boys and girls can tell Santa what they want for Christmas.

Fiona: I want to see Santa!

Daddy: And you can tell him what you want.

Fiona: (holding up her cup) I could tell him I want more juice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home