10/31/2006

Happy Halloween


Yesterday when I picked Fiona up from Rita's she ran up to me with great excitement and announced "it's Halloween!"

And I said, "tomorrow is Halloween."

"We go trick or treating!"

"That's right, we're going to go trick or treating tomorrow."

"No, we go now!"

"No, tomorrow."

And with that Fiona burst into tears and screamed and cried the whole way home. She'd gotten into her head after they spent the day decorating for Halloween at day care that when I picked her up it was going to be Halloween itself.

So I'd say she's a little excited for today. When she woke up this morning and I told her that it was really, truly Halloween, she ran to the window so she could look outside to see what Halloween looks like.

Presumably we'll have more pictures and videos after this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home