8/02/2008

My Reputation Proceeds Me

At the grocery store with Fiona last week I decided to pick up a bottle of wine for dinner that night. As we walked through the aisle, Fiona kept trying to pick one out for me.

"Get the one with the kangaroo, Daddy!" she exclaimed, pointing to a brand with a marsupial logo. "Oh, get the froggie."

She kept pointing to bottles on the $5.99 shelf. I was looking for something a little nicer.

"Why aren't you getting the froggie, Daddy?"

"Well, Fiona, you keep pointing to the cheap wine," I said, trying to move her along. Fiona protested.

"But you like cheap wine!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

The one with the Kangaroo isn't too bad. I think I've had it once.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home