6/21/2006

The Berkshires Song

As I wrote below, Fiona was excited all Friday evening about the weekend trip. Midway through dinner, she turned to me and said "I want to sing the Berkshires song."

Having no idea what song she could be thinking of, but definitely curious to see what direction she was headed, I said "okay."

And then in a very quiet singsong voice she started singing "Berkshires, Berkshires, Berkshires..."

Now, a few months ago I announced that she had made up her own song about the potty. A few days after I wrote that, I heard her singing the full version of that song and realized it was way too complicated for her to have made up and that she was probably singing a song she'd learned at day care. But I think I'm on safe ground declaring that they do not sing a song that goes "Berkshires, Berkshires, Berkshires" at day care, and that Fiona is now, in fact, really making up her own songs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home