6/03/2007

I Can Take a Hint

The first thing I ever really learned to cook was pancakes, and I still make them--from scratch, thank you very much. Fiona loves them, mainly because they function as a maple syrup delivery system, and when I make them on the weekend she likes to set the table and choose everybody's plates (we all eat off of her zoo pal paper plates for pancake breakfasts) and orange juice cups.



This morning I claimed "birthday" rights and slept in while Andrea took Fiona -- my birthday is actually on Monday, but I doubt my boss wants me to sleep extra late on Monday morning, so I slumbered on Sunday instead -- and when I finally wandered out of my bedroom this morning the following sight greeted me:


Hmmm... I wonder what Fiona wanted...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home