3/16/2008

State of the Writing Skills

We've boasted about her writing skills before; here's an example of how legible Fiona's writing is. She can write her name and Mommy's without any help. She also likes to write her friend Kayla's name on everything (we have lots of "Fiona heart Kayla" papers floating around the apartment) and is excited because Kayla has 5 letters in her name just like Fiona.

I think she knows how to spell Daddy without help, too, but since I don't have that all-important second X chromosome it's just not as interesting to write my name.

And I must say, that's a pretty solid heart drawing for a four-year old. Hearts and butterflies are big recurring motifs in Fiona's work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

such talent for a 4 year old. as much as i like my little izzy 'little', i can't wait to get a picture like that of fiona's for my very own.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home