8/02/2008

And So It Begins

I was out of town on business all week, and while I was away Andrea got an iPhone (I'm hoping she raves about it so much I have no choice but to justify getting one for myself). When Andrea and Fiona picked me up at the airport yesterday evening, Andrea handed the phone to me so I could have a look, and Fiona proceeded to take it from me and showed me how to move through all the menus, take photos, review the photos you've just taken, etc.

I'm reasonably tech savvy, but I have no illusions that I'll be able to stay ahead of my kid on new technology as she gets older. Even so, I was hoping to get a little bit past four-and-a-half before she passed me.


First iPhone photo--ack, stinky toes!

3 Comments:

Blogger Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Such cute little piggies!

11:03 PM  
Blogger Kiki said...

sophia saw the picture of Fiona and has been asking me to smell her feet!

1:33 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

You think that's bad? Ryan knows how to work the iPhone photos at not quite 3...sigh.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home