11/05/2008

Unremarkable for Her

Fiona came home last night running a fever and a bad cough, so needless to say we have her home today.

And because she was sick I didn't do what I wanted to do originally, which was to wake her up shortly before midnight last night to show her history. We let her sleep.

On the other hand, maybe that's for the best. I'm overwhelmed this morning to realize that my daughter will grow up in a world where a minority being chosen to the highest office in the land will always be within the realm of possibility.

1 Comments:

Blogger Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

I hope Fiona is feeling better very soon. My girls are both sick too with some nasty something or another. Tis the season I guess.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home