12/03/2008

She Probably Shouldn't Watch Colbert Until She's at Least Fourteen

Last night, apropos of nothing, Fiona looked at us at the dinner table and asked "who's Jon Stewart?"

We asked her where she'd heard the name but she couldn't remember. Of course, I've probably been overheard on more than one occasion over the past few years saying things like "thank God for Jon Stewart" or "I don't know how we survived before Jon Stewart" so the likely culprit was at the table.

Now I'm wondering how old I was before I asked about Johnny Carson. Or was I a Dick Cavett kid?

1 Comments:

Blogger poppacanning said...

Probably as long as you can remember, your mom and dad were too tired to stay up for Johnny Carson - and Dick Cavett had long since abandoned his late night talk show.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home