4/08/2008

I Feel Like Sisyphus and It's Only 7:15 a.m.

By the time Monday night rolls around, Fiona's been home for four straight days and our home looks it. So I usually try to pick up some after she goes to bed that night, and last night I did a better job than usual. By my standards, anyway; we still had a little clutter, but the floors in the living room were clear of toys.

This morning, Fiona walked out into the living room after waking up and said "Wow, it sure is clean here!"

"That's right," I replied, "Daddy picked up last night."

"I'll probably make it messy again today, though," she said.

I know, I know--it's in her nature.

1 Comments:

Blogger Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

it's good to know that we are not the only parents who still have to move everything back to the girls' room from the living room each and every night. there room is more toys than anything and you would think they would evjoy playing in there...but no, each and everything they like hits the living room floor. i still cannot figure out what the draw is.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home